Skills and Competencies required:
- Analyzing Global Real Estate Lease documents, Verifying Rent and Expense schedules & various other provisions and preparing abstracts of the same.
- Expertly abstract, classify, and administer leases, management agreements, and legal documents, such as Operating Easement Agreement (OEAs); Restriction Easement Agreement (REAs).
- Receipting, allocation & reconciliation of payments to customers’ accounts.
- Assisting month end & producing monthly aged debtors’ report with proper explanation.
- Maintaining close liaison between the credit controller and the marketing/sales department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Should be responsible Analyzing Lease documents which include Lease review and setup in the system