- Proficient in use of databases and learning agility for new real estate software’s.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Should also have Knowledge and the ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- Less Dependability
- Ability to work independently and closely with other related departments
- Highly detailed-oriented
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of complex contractual agreements
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service/satisfaction
- Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Support the client as agreed in the contract
Duties & Responsibilities
- To take responsibility for: Project deliverables, time management; Team management, reporting, monitoring; issue management; project coordination, quality assurance, and change management.
- Conduct/participate the Bi-weekly calls with client and discuss the project status/planning and issues that occurred during the period and provide Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA)
- To review the team members performance and provide feedback to improve their performance and skills.
- Identify the training requirements and conduct an ongoing process-training program for the existing and new team members.
- Monitor the Teams performance and provide feedback periodically to enhance their productivity, efficiency, Utilization & Quality.
- Prepare and validate the Scope Document for the newly added process and modifying the existing one as per the process update.
- Prepare a team matrix based on the individual productivity to discuss it during the appraisal time.
- Discuss the Individual performance in one-on-one meeting and set the goals based on management and client requirements.
- Communicate the process improvements to the client through email and demonstrate the same in the weekly status update calls
- Monitoring and collecting the daily progress details from the team and update them to the line manager periodically.
- Maintaining and creating process documentation for activities performed/assigned.
- Create necessary backup of existing team members or for respective processes.
Education & Training
- CA, CPA
Knowledge & Experience
- Good knowledge of Accounting Concepts
- Indian Accounting Standards and understanding on the US GAAP. & 5+ years