Skills and Competencies Required:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Social Media and Other Software Applications (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Excellent Communicator Customer Service and Customer Negotiation
- Fine attention to detail and accuracy Multi-Tasker:
- Willingness to roll up ones sleeves and assist in non-core areas Demonstrated success in building trust and maintaining long-term relationships
- Willingness to Travel within the region
- Adaptability to work flexible hours, given the international nature of the organization Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility of Business Development to sell Retransform’s services and products
- Achieve and Maintain Sales Plan to achieve the company’s sales targets within the region
- Work individually and with the marketing and sales support teams to create a pipeline of prospects.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets Generating leads via cold calling and emails
- Make company service / solution / product presentations to existing clients and prospects.
- Prepare and present proposals to close business
- Identify and suggest growth opportunities.
- Network and actively participate in User Groups, Associations, and Trade Shows
- Adhere to the usage of company systems and process, including ERP, CRM and other software.
Preparation of regional sales reports and presenting them to members of the management.
Education & Training
- ” Bachelor’s degree Master degree will be an added advantage ”
Knowledge & Experience
- Worked for an IT / Technology Company.
- Knowledge of Real Estate will be an advantage
- Knowledge of products and technologies used in the commercial and corporate real estate industries in the US region will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of back office functions and processes in the real estate industry (residential, retail, office and others) will be an added advantage