- Good negotiation skills,Good communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Group’s Day to day purchasing activities and ensure that all personal performance standards are being met.
- Take the lead in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow- moving stock to help offset losses.
- Collaborate and administer inventory control and purchase to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and then maintaining those levels throughout the year.
- Propose improvements to current purchasing system that will improve vendor relationships and lower the cost of doing business.
Education & Training
- Graduate or Postgraduate- any discipline
Knowledge & Experience
- Purchase management experience, Proven
- Track record of developing effective inventory management policies would be an added advantage.