- Good communication (Verbal & written) and analytical skills
- Effective Presentation, Training skills, Documentation Skills.
- Must be able to work independently within a quickly changing environment and have an excellent attention to detail
- 1-2 years of lease administration, real estate or related field experience
- Experience with any lease administration
- Excellent in communication skills(verbal & written) and interpersonal skillsISO/CMM knowledge will be an added advantage
Duties & Responsibilities
- To meet the deadlines of the assigned activities
- To deliver the Abstracts/daily admin works with good Quality
- To review the quality scores regularly and take required actions for improving the Quality.
- Perform the daily admin activities as per the SOP of the respective projects.
- Update the status of the daily activities in the internal project management system (REESE).
- Ability to work in various projects.
- Need to have good time management.
- Need to have a good email writing skill.
- Need to have a learning altitude.
- To communicate well with Peers and Seniors
- Be regular and punctual to office
- To adhere to Dept. processes and Company Policies
- Be dedicated and committed to work. Be sincere and honest.
Education & Training
- Any Graduation
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience: 1 to 1.5 years of experience