Skills and Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Skilled in IT – Microsoft software – Word, Excel, PPT etc. Use of CRM Systems Self-reliant, works with minimum supervision
- Willing to travel
Duties & Responsibilities
- Devise B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of email campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within email campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the organization of any trade shows or exhibitions. Keep abreast of current trends in email marketing.
,li>Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
Education & Training
- Graduation in any stream. MBA would be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Experience
- 7+ years of prior experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge and experience handling a team previously.
- Good knowledge of email marketing tools – Good CRM knowledge, preferably Zoho.